Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pro Nails: Gelish nail review

After hearing oodles of raves about the new Gelish, I decided to try it out. I scored a nice little dealy from Lifebooker for a $19 mani at Lali Lali salon in SoHo, NYC. Gelish is a soak off gel product that is supposed to last for up to three weeks with no chipping or fading (yes three WEEKS!) My usual manicures last about a week, so this would be ah-mazing. The actual process is very similar to a traditional manicure, except after every coat, the manicurist had me put my nails under a UV lamp. The entire appointment runs about 30-45 minutes. 


I looooove the sparkly blue Ocean Wave shade. With the craziness of Fashion Week kicking off today, I'll keep a running account of how the manicure lasts. Before and after pics below!











No comments:

Post a Comment